Why Not Use the L Visa to Bring Your Foreign Company to the United States?

 In Business Immigration, L Visas

Do you have a foreign company that you want to bring to the United States?  Do you want to come to the US to work in this company?  Maybe bring some important employees with you?  The L Visa is a great option to use to accomplish these goals. The L Visa is an Intracompany transfer visa for foreign companies that want to open offices in the United States or have established companies in the US and abroad.  Most companies that come to the US market want to bring in their key employees and executives to run the business or establish it in the United States to insure that it runs with the same protocol as the foreign parent office.  The L Visa allows for this transfer of owners, executives, and  key  or essential employees.  The L visa requires that the foreign employee must have worked for the foreign company for at least one year out of the last three years and that the US company be a firm, branch, corporation or other legal entity of the foreign entity.  There must be a relationship between the foreign company and the US company. If you think this is a possible option for you or your company call us so we can determine if it is the best option!

Leave a Comment