When would you use this type of visa?
Allows you to enter the United States as a visitor without first obtaining a B visa. You may utilize this type of visa if your country of citizenship is one of the qualifying countries. To see a list of the qualifying countries click here

How long may I stay in the United States with this type of visa?
You may stay in the United States for a period of 90 days without having to apply for a visa. You may not request an extension of stay or change your visa status with this type of visa, therefore, you should be aware of the period and reason for your visit.

Related Posts