When would I use this type of visa?
If you are a person affiliated with Internal Revenue Service-recognized tax exempt religious organizations and they allow you to obtain a work visa.

How do I obtain one of these types of visas?
Need to file a petition with the USCIS requesting issuance of this type of visa. The applicant must have been a member of the religious denomination. Also, the applicant must be seeking to enter the United States solely to work for the organization.

Related Posts

page 1 of 2